6th November 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for integrated M.Sc through JEST?

Suppose if a student obtain less than 50% marks in B.Sc. and complete in 2008 then is he is eligible for take admission in I.M.Sc. of jest I.M.Sc. of jest 2012

1st January 2015, 02:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for integrated M.Sc through JEST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suppose if a student obtain less than 50% marks in B.Sc. and complete in 2008 then is he is eligible for take admission in I.M.Sc. of jest I.M.Sc. of jest 2012
Since, you have completed B.Sc so you can directly apply for Master of Science (M.Sc) instead of Integrated M.Sc. JEST entrance exam is not necessary to get admission for M.Sc course. Because, most of the university conducts their entrance exam within the college. Don't worry about the percentage of marks scored in Graduation. You can get admission to M.Sc through Management quota.

M.SC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Candidates appeared/passed Graduation in science stream of any recognized university with 50% (Open) and 45% (Reserved) are eligible to apply. Final year students can also eligible.

-> Selection will be made through the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

-> The admission announcement is made through advertisements in selected major daily newspapers as well as on the official website of concerned university in the month of March or April. The entrance examination is usually conducted in the month of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?