11th September 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to go in space science after doing BSc in Biology with 60% in MDS University

I do B.sc in biology on 60% in M.D.S. univarcity. I want go in space sciense .How to go in space sciense .

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  3. Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?
  5. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course should I take after passing 12th? Is there any scope? I have completed 10th and interested in genetics
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  8. Course to do become a Astronaut and Space Researcher? BSc in physical sciences good for this?
  9. Space Technology Courses
  10. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  11. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  12. What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?
  13. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
  14. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Botany?
  16. Which course should I choose for graduation under BSc program? I have completed 12th in science with Biology and with 58%
  17. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS? -- [New]
  18. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
11th November 2012, 08:55 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: How to go in space science after doing BSc in Biology with 60% in MDS University

There are some institutes in India which provide integrated Ph.d course after B.Sc. You can go into space sciences through these institutes after your qualification. You must qualify exams like TIFR, JEST, etc. to take admission in integrated Ph.d after passing B.Sc.
12th November 2012, 12:40 AM
azhardon

Default Re: How to go in space science after doing BSc in Biology with 60% in MDS University

here are some institutes in India which provide integrated Ph.d course after B.Sc. You can go into space sciences through these institutes after your qualification. You must qualify exams like TIFR, JEST, etc. to take admission in integrated Ph.d after passing B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?