6th March 2023, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PGT post while still in post graduation?

I have done B.Ed after my graduation. I am starting my postgraduation. So am i eligible for the job of PGT Post ??

9th March 2023, 07:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PGT post while still in post graduation?

You can apply for PGT, after the post-graduation. Candidates with post-graduation qualifications can apply for recruitment as PGT.

The required educational qualification for PGT is that candidate must have passed post-graduation from a recognized university and have B.Ed/M.Ed qualification.
10th March 2023, 07:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PGT post while still in post graduation?

You are eligible for recruitment as PGT after qualifying in the entrance test conducted for the recruitment as PGT.

The required eligibility to apply for PGT is that candidate must have completed post-graduation from a recognized university and have B.Ed qualification.

So, you can prepare for the examination as well as complete your post-graduation to become eligible for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?