10th December 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?

Sir, I did graduation with mathematics. But I am doing post graduation in geophysics. I want to know you for which subject will I be eligible for PGT course for. Tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT post?
  2. UP PGT Exam eligibility after completing post graduation in M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  4. What will be the career in geophysics after graduation?
  5. How to become a Teacher in Hindi in KV in Hyderabad?
  6. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility for TGT and PGT post in DSSSB?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  9. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  10. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  12. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  13. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Geophysics)? Eligibility to apply?
  14. How to become a PGT teacher in History? Percentage requirement to get admission in post graduation?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  16. Am I eligible for PGT after doing graduation in Maths Hons?
  17. Need information about Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government?
  18. Is B.Ed or BTC necessary for PGT?
11th December 2015, 11:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?

PGT stands for Post Graduate Teacher and you are eligible to appear for recruitment after qualifying in CTET and TET examination.

But, you need to complete your master's degree from recognised university and have two year B.Ed degree to appear for entrance examination. There is no limitation on discipline of master's degree to appear for entrance examination.

For more information about CTET entrance examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
11th December 2015, 11:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for PGT post after Post Graduation in Geophysics:

With the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are not eligible to apply for Post Graduate Teacher Post. In order to meet the required eligibility Criteria, you are required to meet some eligibility which is mentioned below. Remember B.Ed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university is needed along with the Post Graduate Degree. Since you have completed Masters Degree in Physics, you are eligible to do PGT post in Physics related subject. Here is the educational qualification required. I suggest you to do B.Ed in order to be eligible for PGT post for Physics stream.

>> For PGT Post in Physics:
The basic educational qualification required is Post Graduation in Physics or Applied Physics or Electronics Physics or Nuclear Physics.
27th March 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc in geology .can i eligible to apply in TGT/PGT.in which subject i can apply in TGT/PGT
4th June 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation in 45% and M.A in 57% I have done b.ed in M.A based am I eligible for the post of pgt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?