17th August 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to restudy M.A. in English in IGNOU if completed from University of Burdwan?

Hello,
Am I eligible to do M.A. in English from IGNOU after completing M.A. in the same subject from the University of Burdwan?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  2. Can I take admission in B.Ed course from IGNOU? I am a graduate in BSc
  3. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  4. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  6. How to do M.A in English Private from IGNOU university after BCA?
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  8. Am I eligible to go for Ph.D from Guwahati University after completing M.A English from IGNOU
  9. Am I eligible for M.Phil from IGNOU having completed MA in English? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. Information regarding M.Phil course in English from IGNOU being candidate of MA in English?
  11. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.Phil Distance Course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in English? I am appearing for M.A English in IGNOU
  14. From where I should study PhD in English if completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in MA English if I am a B.Tech Holder from Calicut University? I want to do M.A English from IGNOU
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in MCA from Burdwan University after completing MCA(Regular) with 76%?
  18. Can I do M.phil through IGNOU after doing M.A English with 55%
25th August 2015, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to restudy M.A. in English in IGNOU if completed from University of Burdwan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Am I eligible to do M.A. in English from IGNOU after completing M.A. in the same subject from the University of Burdwan?
Yes, you can do M.A in English from IGNOU after completion M.A in English from Burdwan University.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 45% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?