6th March 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?

Friends,
I want to do PhD in Environment
from Burdwan University.
I have completed M.Sc in Environmental Science
from Calcutta University.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?
  7. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  9. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  10. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  12. Detailed information about PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate from Punjab University?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  14. Universities offering M.Sc. Chemistry through Distance Education which are approved by any Universities in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  18. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
8th March 2015, 02:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?

If you have got M.Sc in Environmental Sciences with at least 55% marks then you can apply for Ph.D admission in Burdwan University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview. If you have got good score in these stages then you will have good chance of getting admission. You can also get admission on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF scores without appearing for entrance exam. Those who have M.Phil qualification are also eligible for admission without any other score or exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?