7th March 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English?

Dear sir,

I am a BTech Holder from Calicut University. I want to do M A English from IGNOU. Kindly let me know whether iam elegible for admission to MA English

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in MA English if I am a B.Tech Holder from Calicut University? I want to do M.A English from IGNOU
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D from IGNOU after completion of MA English with 50% from IGNOU?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  4. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  6. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% from IGNOU?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  11. From where I should study PhD in English if completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  12. Information regarding M.Phil course in English from IGNOU being candidate of MA in English?
  13. Information about PhDin English Literature from IGNOU?
  14. Will I be eligible for UGC lecturership after graduation and PG in English from IGNOU?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing MA in English from IGNOU? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to go for Ph.D from Guwahati University after completing M.A English from IGNOU
  17. How can I do M.A English through IGNOU? What is the procedure to do M.A English?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed in English after completion of my B.Com?
10th March 2012, 09:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am a BTech Holder from Calicut University. I want to do M A English from IGNOU. Kindly let me know whether iam elegible for admission to MA English
In order to pursue Master of Arts in English from Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidate needs to hold a bachelors degree in any discipline.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, often referred as IGNOU, do not conduct any entrance examination to assess the candidates eligibility to pursue the course. The university has not even set any minimum standard for the percentage of marks in the bachelors degree examination.

The minimum duration of the program is 2 years and the maximum duration is 5 years. Candidate failing to complete the course in five years will need to register for the course again.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
4th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English?

When the procedure of the form of M.A. after B.COM will start?
18th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

how may i fillup the foam for M.A.English Honours?what's the fee struture?
29th April 2012, 12:42 AM
nadankanan

Indira Gandhi National Open University, often referred as IGNOU, do not conduct any entrance examination to assess the candidates eligibility to pursue the course. The university has not even set any minimum standard for the percentage of marks in the bachelors degree examination.
The minimum duration of the program is 2 years and the maximum duration is 5 years. Candidate failing to complete the course in five years will need to register for the course again.In order to pursue Master of Arts in English from Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidate needs to hold a bachelors degree in any discipline.
17th May 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BA FROM NAGALAND UNIVERSITY AND A HOUSEWIFE. I WANT TO DO MA IN ENGLISH FROM IGNOU FROM THE YEAR 2012. I HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED WITH IGNOU. MAY I GET SOME GUIDANCE BASICS A TO Z.
18th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc in computer science. Am i elligible for MA in english.
18th May 2012, 09:06 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am b.sc in computer science. Am i elligible for MA in english.

Hi,

eligibility criteria.

* Candidates wishing to purse MA through distance learning mode have to successfully complete their Bachelors of Arts degree in any subject from a reputed college or university.

* Candidates must acquire the minimum marks required by universities for admissions to the distance learning MA course. Final year graduates pursuing their BA degree program can also apply for the Distance Learning MA course.

*The programme can be completed in a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 5 years.

admission:

* For the January session, forms are received from 1st June to 31st October without the late fee.

*If the forms are received between 1st November to 30th November a late fee of Rs.200 will be charged.

* As for the July session -Forms are received between 1st Dec to 30th April without late fee and the forms which are received between 1st May to 31st May a late fee of Rs.200 will be charged.

For more details on the course , you can look at IGNOU's website (www.ignou.ac.in)

thank you
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
2nd June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the MA english degree immediately after doing my class 12th
21st June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how much fee we have to pay for MA english from ignou. can it be divide yearly
11th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am an M.A in English with 42% and B.Ed 72% Should I get admission in M.Ed
6th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in b.sc degree in fashion designe.can i do m.a in english yor university please sugest me please its my humble request please.
15th February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a b. com final year student and pursuing C.A. also can i do masters in english
16th February 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am an B.A english degree holder with 75% can i do M.A english at IGNOU ? what are the procedures for applying and is there any entrance to join it? is there any scholarship for students?
26th February 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a serving in army and I have passed B.A. with 45% in 2005 from HPU Shimla I want to do M.A. in english please suggest me fee schedule and date of filling admission form and also month of exams.
26th February 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to do ba in english in one year and then I want to complete my ma in english.Please tell me is it possible or not.
27th February 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to do MA English . I had passed BSc from M.G. University Kerala in 1999 .Am I eligible to do so.
28th February 2013, 10:16 AM
Beawar

Dear..

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University and if you want to go for Masters in English from Ignou then you must have following eligibility :-

A graduation degree of three years in any stream
Your degree must be valid
There is no subject limit
There is no age limit
There is no minimum marks required

You said you have complete your B. Tech then you are eligible for the course.

Procedure :-

Go and grab a form of IGNOU
fill that form and write English in subject column field
Now attach your photograph
Then you have to submit all your document xerox copy
And then with fees submit the form

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
13th March 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have done my 2 yrs graduation course and passed out in the year 1997 from NBU. I have done B.Ed too from NBU itself. Am I eligible to do MA in English?
13th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete ma in english in while doing ba in english from ignou.is it possible
6th April 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am Ph.d.(Hindi) student in Delhi university, but now i also want m.a. in english at the same time for IGNOU. Am I eligible for admission in M.A English with my ph.d.? Plz help me !
3rd May 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to attend the lectures during the MA in English course at the study center? I am working and timings are not fixed, but I want to do an the course badly, please advice.
11th May 2013, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,are IGNOU masters in English open to non Indian students?If yes, is it compulsory to attend courses or learning at a distance can do?
27th May 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the course fees of m.a english course
28th May 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am already an m.a. in english literature with third division. i have been teaching in a school for the last ten years.i have got 49.4%in b.a.. can i do m.a. english again to improve my percentage ? am i eligible for b.ed.?
1st June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.a and now i want to do m.a in english. i had english "B" now may i able to do m.a in english please suggest me. i really want to do m.a in english
4th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am interested to attend the regular (English)class.is there any way in ignou. please gide me. i am waiting for your replay to Join immideatly (B.A major english)
29th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to do M.A in English? I have done only Hindi Praveen and Shiksha Visharad(B.Ed in Hindi) along with my 10th. Can I?
24th July 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I ve done BCA (major) from Loreto college (calcutta university) in 2011 and now I want to do MA in English from IGNOU . Am I eligible for dis course and if yes den how should I apply for dis course ..... Plz reply...
4th September 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I ve done my B.com in 1994 from Benguluru university, and now I want to do MA English from IGNOU. Please reply whether I am eligible to apply for this course, and how to apply.
15th September 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com graduate. Can i do m.a.
28th October 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for m.a english.?is english literature compulsory in bg course?
29th October 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer from a regular college to correspondence in m.a
5th November 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A last year..... I
want to do M A English from IGNOU. Kindly let
me know whether iam elegible for admission to
MA English and what was the processure....
19th November 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.A(Hons).in english literature from B.H.U. in 2002. Am I eligible for M.A. in English literature for 2014?
14th January 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What percentage for BA is required to go for MA in english
3rd February 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i did my BTS from ignou.now i want to do MA in English.can i eligible.you know in BTS english was not my continuous subject
15th February 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MA in English from HPU Shimla in 2010 with 49% due to certain reasons I could not improve within the maximum time limit for the degree although i have competed my Degree in minimum time limit i.e. within 2 years.i want to do MPhil can I do it from IGNOU?
17th March 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in regular MA after completion of graduation from IGNOU.
25th March 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hallo sir/mam, i had passed my gratuation in 2007,with67% is i am eligible for MA in english or pls suggest me some other one or two year course so u can mail me at [email protected] i will be thankful to you thankyou.
11th May 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3 rd year ekective english student with sc category plse let me know if I am eligible for MA or not and percentage required
18th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc honours in second class. Am I elligable in pg in english from ignou
25th June 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have completd m.com.in 2012.i want to admission into.m.a.in hindi.is it possi ble
21st August 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i am insp in paramilitary force last ten year, i hav completed my bsc(computer science) from rdvv in 1999,want to do ma in english pls guide,how to do it.
1st October 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MA from public administration from ignou and appearing for last exam in dec 2014; Can i take admission again for MA history for jan 2015 session?
19th October 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know what are the options we have that we can opt in major English,MA
13th December 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a theological graduate having completed both my Bachelor of theology (4years) and Master of Divinity (3years)
14th January 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A (General) and i want to do M.A.
Am I eligible ?
1st April 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
I have done B.A programme from university of Delhi..
Am I eligible to do M.A. in English correspondence from IGNOU .....??
Do I have to give any kind of entrance exam ??
11th April 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A English from IGNOU after B.A English Hons ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?