30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

Hi, I am a student of LLB. After completing my Law Graduation, I want to do MA(Anti Terrorism Law). Can I know my eligibility to do MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University? Please tell me immediately.

9th August 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of LLB. After completing my Law Graduation, I want to do MA(Anti Terrorism Law). Can I know my eligibility to do MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University? Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to study an MA in Anti Terrorism Laws in The Global Open University is graduation in any discipline. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the MA Anti Terrorism Law course is two years. The Global Open University website link is given Click Here
12th August 2018, 06:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MA in Anti Terrorism Law in The Global Open University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to purse MA in Anti Terrorism Law in The Global Open University is given below,

Name of the College - The Global Open University

Name of the Course - MA in Anti Terrorism Law

Duration of course - 2 years

Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Graduation of any discipline

>> Hence, if you have completed Graduation in any discipline then I can say that ou are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

Click here for More Detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?