17th November 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?

Hello
I am a Sri Lankan. Can I do the M.A. in Linguistics
course through the distance mode
while residing in Sri Lanka???????

19th November 2014, 12:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a Sri Lankan. Can I do the M.A. in Linguistics
course through the distance mode
while residing in Sri Lanka???????
Yes, you are eligible for M.A in Linguistics through distance. You must have studied English as a compulsory language to be eligible for M.A. in Linguistics through Indian University. Since, your belonged from the Sri Lanka country so need to submit your original, passport and other certificates at the time of admission.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:
-Graduation with minimum 45% mark in any discipline from recognized university.

Admission:
-Applicant can get direct admission after graduation.

Application process:
-Application form will be available during the month of June and last date of submitting the application during the month of July.

Universities Offering M.A. in Linguistics through Distance:

-The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
-International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H), Gachibowli, -Hyderabad
-Jawaharlal Nehru University, Mehrauli, Delhi
-The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
-Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
-North-Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya - Other
-Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Public Gardens, Hyderabad
-University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
-Tezpur University, Assam
-Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
-Gauhati University, Assam
18th October 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?

Which universities have their study centres In Kolkata offering M.A. degree in Linguistics under distance learning mode? Subodh Hansda
27th November 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admitted in North-Eastern Hills University, Meghalaya.How and when should I contact?contact
25th January 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MA in linguistics at leading universities by distance education. But now i am in dubai, and i want to know about the exam centers in india and how much it costs..
19th July 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelor's in audiology and speech language pathology......can I apply for M.A linguistics..am I eligible for that course
8th October 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MA in linguistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?