28th March 2011, 06:11 PM
Sudhanshu Das

Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?

I interested to study B.Ed (Distance) on Special Education (HI). Kindly send Eligibility.

Thanks & Regards
Sudhanshu
Gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Joining Commando force after 12th in Medical stream?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  5. List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  7. Is there any special eligibility available in JNU CEEB for SC candidates? Seats reservation for such candidates?
  8. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  9. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  10. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  11. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  12. How to make my career in Indian Navy?
  13. Am I eligible for SCO/SL commission after 14 years 8 months service in Army? -- [New]
  14. Best colleges for B.Tech after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the TCS eligibility criteria?
  16. What is the physical eligibility criteria to become a collector?
  17. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Eligibility to do B.ed special Education (HI)?

5th May 2011, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?

Hello sudhanshu, you can check this site called www.way2college.com that has a full listing of B.Ed offering colleges state wise as well their respective eligibilities and there fee. So i am sure that by browsing through the site, you can reach a suitable conclusion. All the best!

16th May 2011, 05:13 PM
bnr8

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello sudhanshu, you can check this site called www.way2college.com that has a full listing of B.Ed offering colleges state wise as well their respective eligibilities and there fee. So i am sure that by browsing through the site, you can reach a suitable conclusion. All the best!
Dear sudhanshu,

Please you go to the website of www.ayjnihh.nic.in and see the admission notification. All the Best.

you can mail me directly for further details- [email protected]

B.N.Rao,
Lecturer in special education

19th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

actually i have done bsc nursing and now want to do b ed due to some reason?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?