31st March 2012, 07:56 PM
priyadarsini4

Does Annamalai offer Masters degree in Linguistics in Distance?

Does Anamalai University offers Master Degree in Linguistics in distance?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam in Linguistics having scored 62% in PG in Linguistics from Annamalai University in Distance Learning?
  2. List of few universities other than Annamalai University which offer part time M.A Linguistics course?
  3. Which university is recognized by UGC within Karnataka or near Karnataka? I want to pursue my M.A English Linguistic
  4. Which are the universities other than Annamalai University that offer part time M.A Linguistics course?
  5. Which university offers distance master degree in Linguistics and Psychology?
  6. Where can I apply for Linguistic Courses in India?
  7. Last date of application for SET exam of Kerala?
  8. How can I study Ph.D in Arabic Linguistics?
  9. Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?
  10. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  12. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I change subject for appearing in NET?
  14. Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?
  15. Universities in India offering masters degree in Linguistics and Psychology? I have completed Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
  16. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  17. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Is Annamalai University degree valid for Government jobs? -- [New]
20th July 2012, 07:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Annamalai offer Masters degree in Linguistics in Distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyadarsini4 View Post

The Annamalai University offers M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education. In order to be eligible, candidate must hold any Degree from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

The University offers the following M.A. Degree in Distance Mode apart from M.A. in Linguistic:

M.A. English
M.A. History
M.A. Economics
M.A. Sociology
M.A. Population Studies
M.A. Public Administration
M.A. Political Science
M.A. Business Economics
M.A. Environmental Economics and other

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Annamalai University - Distance education
29th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyadarsini4 View Post
yes it does, contact your annamalai university study center at once !
21st January 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Date of submitting from for admission in linguistic through distance Learning Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?