18th March 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in CEPT University for Master of Furniture Design then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

27th April 2018, 11:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University:

In order to be eligible for pursuing this Master of Furniture Design course, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> Bachelor's Degree in Architecture recognized by the Council of Architecture

(or)

>> Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design and Furniture Design

(or)

>> Candidates must have completed Diploma or Degree in Interior Designing or Interior architecture or Design of minimum 4 years duration from a recognized university.

(or)

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Production Engineering.

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying examination is 55% marks for General Category candidates and 50% marks for reserved candidates.

27th April 2018, 04:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in CEPT University for Master of Furniture Design then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study Master of Design in Furniture Design in CEPT University is as follows:
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design (four years or more) or Diploma and/or Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture or Design at least four years duration or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering with at least 55% marks from a recognized college (50% marks for reserved category candidates).
The CEPT University website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?