18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Arch(Architectural Design) in CEPT University?

Hi, I am a student of B.Arch. After completing my B.Arch I want to do M.Arch in Architectural Design. Can I know my eligibility to do M.Arch in Architectural Design in CEPT University?

27th April 2018, 08:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Arch(Architectural Design) in CEPT University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Arch in Architectural Design in CEPT University:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this M.Arch in Architectural Design course in CEPT University. Here is the detailed information,

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent qualification from a university or college recognized by the Council of Architecture (COA).

>> You must have secured below mentioned percentages in the qualification examination (Bachelor's Degree).
@ For General Category Candidates - 55% marks
@ For Reserved Category Candidates - 50% marks

Ph. No: 079 2630 2470

Address: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Vasant Vihar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380009

Click here for Detailed Information
27th April 2018, 05:48 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Arch(Architectural Design) in CEPT University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of B.Arch. After completing my B.Arch I want to do M.Arch in Architectural Design. Can I know my eligibility to do M.Arch in Architectural Design in CEPT University?

Eligibility to study M.Arch Architectural Design in CEPT University is a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent recognized by COA (Council of Architecture) with a minimum of 55% marks for general category students (50% marks for reserved category students). Students joining the M.Arch course are trained architects with considerable work experience. Candidates have opportunities to know design theory, computational design, history of design and contemporary practice. Candidates can find the details in the CEPT University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?