4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities offered to Master of Design candidates in CEPT University? Fee charges for hostel facility?

Can I know that what kind of placement facilities are there in CEPT University for Master of Design course? And I want to take hostel for Master of Design course so what is the fee charges of hostel?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  3. Placement facilities offered in Arena Animation for Graphic Design Diploma candidates?
  4. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fees for DAC college?
  6. Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?
  7. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  8. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  9. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many specializations are available to study Master of Design in CEPT University? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  13. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  14. BMLT course from NIMS is recognized by UGC?
  15. Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?
  16. Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?
  17. Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good? -- [New]
  18. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?