23rd June 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA for BCom(Mathematics) student?

Hello friends, I want to study MCA course. I have completed my BCom with Mathematics. So, am I eligible or not to study MCA? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th June 2019, 10:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for BCom(Mathematics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to study MCA course. I have completed my BCom with Mathematics. So, am I eligible or not to study MCA? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Well, some colleges give the MCA admission for B.Com with Mathematics subjects, but some reputed colleges refuse MCA admission for B.Com students. First, you have to search for the colleges/universities which accept B.Com students for MCA admission.

Being a B.Com you have a Great option by doing Master degrees like M.Com, MBA in Finance, and Professional courses like ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, etc.
27th June 2019, 11:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for BCom(Mathematics) student?

Eligibility to study MCA for BCom(Mathematics) student:-

MCA is a 3 years post graduate course and the minimum educational qualification required to join in MCA course is a graduation in Science, Arts, Commerce, engineering from any UGC recognised institution or university.
So, you are eligible to do MCA after completion of Bachelor of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?