29th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MCA in any government college for B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student? What is the scope of MCA course?

Sir
I am a student of B.Sc final year with Maths from Garhwal University. Now I want to do MCA. So please tell how can I take admission in government MCA college? What is future scope after doing MCA?
Please tell me about this asap.

1st May 2015, 10:08 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study MCA in any government college for B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student? What is the scope of MCA course?

You want to join MCA course in government colleges, and then you have to appear for entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. The entrance exam notification will be released in the month of March / April in the official website of the respective university. The period of notification differs from university to university. The eligibility criteria also differ from university to university.

Entrance Exams:
  • AIMCET MCA
  • SRM MCA
  • Amirta MCA
  • Delhi University MCA
  • Jammu University MCA
  • Kerala CEE MCA
  • Manipal University MCA
  • VITEEE MCA
  • ICET MCA
  • JNU MCA
  • KIITEE MCA
  • Pune University MCA

Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks for reserved categories).

-Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply.

You have a good scope after completing MCA course. You can get the jobs in top MNCs companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, HP, Wipro, CTS, SAP, Oracle and HCL. Your starts pay will be 25,000 to 30,000 per month. You will be joined as Software Developer, Application developer, System Analysist, System Engineering, Network Engineering, App Developer, Maintenance Engineering and Testing Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?