23rd July 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA for B.A.(Mathematics) 2nd year student? How to apply?

I am right now studying in 2nd year of B.A. Honours in Mathematics. After my B.A., I want to do MCA. I don't know if I am eligible or not for MCA. So, please tell me about my eligibility and also let me know how to apply for MCA course.

24th July 2016, 05:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for B.A.(Mathematics) 2nd year student? How to apply?

No, you are not eligible to study MCA course after completion of your B.A (Hons) in Mathematics. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Commerce/ Banking/ Business Administration/ Computer Application/ Science with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MCA course. So, being a Arts graduate, you are not eligible to study MCA course.
24th July 2016, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for B.A.(Mathematics) 2nd year student? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am right now studying in 2nd year of B.A. Honours in Mathematics. After my B.A., I want to do MCA. I don't know if I am eligible or not for MCA. So, please tell me about my eligibility and also let me know how to apply for MCA course.
After completion of B.A in Mathematics, you are eligible for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with Computer Science. Computer Application/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized University are eligible for MCA course.

Candidates age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?