14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA for BSc(IT) student?

Sir, I am studying BSc(IT). After my BSc, I want to do MCA. But the problem is I did 12th with PCB. After 12th I did BSc(IT). So, still I am eligible for MCA course?

8th May 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for BSc(IT) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying BSc(IT). After my BSc, I want to do MCA. But the problem is I did 12th with PCB. After 12th I did BSc(IT). So, still I am eligible for MCA course?

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline like Science, Arts, Commerce and Engineering from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible to study MCA. Candidates must have studied mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 or any one year of the graduation are eligible to study MCA. Some colleges admit candidates who have passed BCA. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?