23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) course of Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  2. How many ME(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  3. Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  4. List of non GATE colleges in Chandigarh for M.Tech?
  5. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  7. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  8. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  12. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. ME Mechanical colleges recognized from Gujarat Technological University?
  15. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
15th July 2018, 08:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?

** Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda is situated at Chandkheda, in Ahmedabad city, India.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad is Rs 80000.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Nr. Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati-Koba Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382424
Phone: 079 2909 9903
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?