19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University for BTech(ECE) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech ECE. After completing my BTech, I want to do MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MPT in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?
  2. Admission criteria to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?
  3. Course structure of MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?
  5. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  6. Is it possible to do Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS through correspondence?
  7. Scope of studying M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)?
  10. List of Government institutes offering Internship to M.Sc(Remote Sensing & GIS) student in Uttarakhand?
  11. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  12. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  13. Which subjects are required in class 12th for pursuing a career in Geoinformatics?
  14. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  15. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Remote Sensing & GIS) candidate in Chennai?
  16. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  17. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  18. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
24th July 2018, 01:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University for BTech(ECE) student?

Yes, after completing BTech(ECE)*you are eligible to pursue MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University.
Eligibility to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University is given below.

The applicants who have completed their B.Sc., B.E. or B.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks in Science stream, are eligible to pursue MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS).
24th October 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University for BTech(ECE) student?

I completed my BTech in ECE. I have a dough that I eligible to pursue MSc in RS and GIS???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?