19th July 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) offered in Amravati University. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?
  2. Course structure of MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University for BTech(ECE) student?
  4. Admission criteria to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?
  5. Is it possible to do Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS through correspondence?
  6. Scope of studying M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)?
  9. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  10. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  11. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  12. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Remote Sensing & GIS) candidate in Chennai?
  13. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  14. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  15. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Seat in SRM for M.Tech Remote Sensing & GIS engineering with 281 rank?
  17. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  18. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
24th July 2018, 02:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University?

MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University is course duration of 2 years. Fee for this course is around 6000 per year.
You must have completed B.Sc., B.E. or B.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks in Science stream to be eligible to apply for admission in MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) course in Amravati University

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?