23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MA(PR and Event Management) course offered in Amity School of Communication?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MA course in the specialization of PR and Event Management which is available in Amity School of Communication. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication?
  3. Can I study MA in PR and Event Management being a BBA(H) student?
  4. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  5. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Event Management in Himachal Pradesh
  7. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  8. How much fees is to be paid for event management course in Amity University
  9. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  10. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Need information about the prospects of Event Management field?
  12. Detailed information about MSc(Management and Informatics) offered in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  13. Which are the best colleges under DU to join B.Sc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  15. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  16. Detailed information about Master in Global Management offered in West Pomeranian Business School? -- [New]
  17. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
26th June 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MA(PR and Event Management) course offered in Amity School of Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MA course in the specialization of PR and Event Management which is available in Amity School of Communication. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to study the MA PR & Event Management course at Amity School of Communication. Candidates after completion of the course can gain knowledge in design and implementation research project and ideas related to Public Relations and Event Management. They can gain skills to develop skills and ability to adopt online tools, interfaces to build public relations and event management. They can analyze critically, independently & creatively formulate cases, issues, solutions related to PR and Event Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?