15th June 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to study masters course related to astronomy and pharmacy after graduation in Pharmaceutical Science?

Hello I am about to graduate in bachelor in pharmaceutical sciences. How can I study masters courses relating pharmacy and astronomy? Could I found any courses like that to study in masters? Please Help

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  2. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  3. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  4. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  5. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  6. What should I do further after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  8. Pharmacy related Ph.D subject for M.pharma student?
  9. How to get Masters Degree in Astronomy being a candidate having completed Post Graduation in Chemistry? Can I get Certificate for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  11. How to apply for Drug Inspector Exam?
  12. After BDS can I get any other job besides Dentist? job in pharmaceuticals industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  14. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  15. What is the qualification of B.Tech in management seat for BC?
  16. What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?
  17. What should I do to become an Astronaut after passing B.Tech IT from Mumbai University? Is there any masters program that connects IT and Astronomy?
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
15th June 2015, 01:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity to study masters course related to astronomy and pharmacy after graduation in Pharmaceutical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I am about to graduate in bachelor in pharmaceutical sciences. How can I study masters courses relating pharmacy and astronomy? Could I found any courses like that to study in masters? Please Help
You have completed bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science so you are eligible for Masters degree in Pharmacy.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree admission in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?