26th April 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?

what is the scope of pharmaceutical industries in germany,do we get jobs after completion of masters in pharmacy,plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after completing degree in B.Pharm course which are related to my subjects or studies?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  6. MBA or M.Pharma: Better choice after B.Pharma?
  7. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  9. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  10. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
  11. Eligiblity to study masters course related to astronomy and pharmacy after graduation in Pharmaceutical Science?
  12. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course? -- [New]
  13. What kind of jobs are available in Pharmaceutical companies if pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  14. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  15. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  16. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  17. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  18. Opportunities for 2nd year D.Pharm students?
26th March 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?

hey i am in india, just complete M.Pharmacy. Is that any possibility to get a pharmaceutical job in Germany?
27th August 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?

I have completed b.pharm and I want study m.pharm in jormaby in ahlorship,what should I do please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?