8th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?

I want to join Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi for studying MBA in Banking and Insurance. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?
  2. How many MBA(Banking and Insurance) seats are available in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?
  3. Fee expenses of MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?
  4. Course structure of MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?
  5. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  7. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. Which college is best for MBA?
  10. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  11. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Risk Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  13. In which college I will get admission with mentioned percentile in every sections of CAT?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in Aviation being a B.Com graduate and completed 1 year Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism?
  15. Am i eligible to sit for CAT with 49.6% marks in Honours?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  17. Which universities are better to do MBA in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
15th October 2018, 08:38 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?

You can take admission based on your eligibility and scores obtain in the entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT,etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?