24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BBA in Banking & Insurance in Delhi Institute of Rural Development. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BBA in Banking & Insurance in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BBA(Banking & Insurance) seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  5. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  11. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  12. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college is best for MBA?
  14. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  15. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 248 GATE score?
  16. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  17. KPSC Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to pursue M.E in Rural development through distance mode?
2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

=> Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance is an undergraduate Banking course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, yes you have to appear in CET to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test.
3rd August 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BBA in Banking & Insurance in Delhi Institute of Rural Development. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BBA in Banking & Insurance in this college?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study BBA (Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) to study BBA (Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development. Eligibility to study the BBA (Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate (best four subjects including English). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?