28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bharathiar University offer placement facilities to M.Sc(Biotechnology) holders?

Sir,
Kindly tell me that if I do M.Sc(Biotechnology) from Bharathiar University then what kind of job I will get? Kindly let me know that this university provide placement facility for M.Sc holder in Biotechnology stream? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Film & Television Institute of India offer placement facilities to PG Diploma(Editing) holders?
  2. Whether GNA University offer placement to PhD(Physics) holders? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  3. Placement facilities available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management?
  4. Placement facilities available in International Council For Management Studies for Diploma holders in Financial Management?
  5. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  6. Does Banasthali University offer campus placement to Chemical Engineers?
  7. Does Institute of Management Development and Research offer placement facilities to Diploma holders in Financial Management?
  8. What kind of placement facilities are available for Textile Design Diploma students in Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati?
  9. Does Bharathiar University offer correspondence M.Sc in Cytology?
  10. Whether Bharathiar University is recognized by UGC or not? Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing M.Com from Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  11. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  12. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?
  14. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
  15. Placement facilities offered to Master of Design candidates in CEPT University? Fee charges for hostel facility?
  16. Campus Placement facilities available for MBA student in Amity University?
  17. Best university for MBA between Bharathiar and Mysore University?
  18. When the result of SET will be announced by Bharathiar University?
15th November 2020, 06:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Bharathiar University offer placement facilities to M.Sc(Biotechnology) holders?

Yes, Bharathiar University offer placement facilities to M.Sc(Biotechnology) holders.

Each year around 70% students get placement with average package of 5 - 6 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?