15th August 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?

Friends,
Please tell me what is the last date of applying for the entrance exam of B.Sc(Nursing) in Sardar Patel College of Nursing? What are all the fee expenses? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Examination date of SLET conducted by Sardar Patel University
  2. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  4. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  5. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  6. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  7. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  8. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  9. How many medical seats are there in Rajasthan?
  10. Which is a better college, Sardar Vallabh bhai patel Engineering College or VIT Vellore?
  11. What is the difference between these colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  13. Details of all the government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  15. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  16. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  17. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  18. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
21st May 2017, 01:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?

To apply for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) course at Sardar Patel College of Nursing, you should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You need to obtain the application form and prospectus from the college by payment of cash and if you are eligible to apply for admission, you need to send the filled in application form to the principal along with following copies of certificates :-

--> Marksheet of Hr. Secondary. (12th)
--> Marksheet of Secondary. (10th)
--> School Leaving Certificate. (TC)
--> Caste Certificate from eligible authority if belonging to ST/SC/OBC.
--> Six Passport Size Photograph.
--> Migration Certificate in Original for Candidate belonging to out of M.P.
--> Domicile Certificate
--> Income Certificate

The last date to apply for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) course at Sardar Patel College of Nursing may be in the month of June or July every year and the fee structure will be around Rs. 2,00,000/- to complete the course.
17th March 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?

I want to my daughter go in Bsc Nursing. She will pass 12th 2019 exam with PCB form navody vidyaly CBSE.
My financial condition is not so better that I got privet college for my daughter Bsc nursing.
My contect No 7500434711; 9368888182
16th April 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in bsc nursing in svbp college i have obtain 91% marks in 12th in 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?