30th April 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya for MPhil course in the specialization of Computer Science. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in MPhil in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  4. Job opportunities for MPhil(Computer Science) candidate of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  5. Admission criteria to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya?
  7. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  8. Admission procedure and percentage criteria to study B.A.(Home Science) in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya?
  9. Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya?
  11. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  12. Is the sardar patel public school really worth to get admission?
  13. Can I be enrolled in summer projects for lecturers?
  14. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?
  16. Names of the M.A(MIH) colleges in Barabanki affiliated from RMLAU?
  17. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D Economics at Sardar Patel University if completed master degree from the same university?
  18. Examination date of SLET conducted by Sardar Patel University
13th February 2019, 02:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?

=> M.Phil. Computer Science or Master of Philosophy in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science programme.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed Master degree like M.Sc./M.C.A./M.Tech. Computer Science from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in master degree for the admission of Master of Philosophy in Computer Science course is 60%.

=> Also, you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by the Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?