6th December 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and after one year gap want to take admission in 11th standard at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi. Am I eligible for it? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best schools for 11th for commerce stream in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  3. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  4. Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it?
  5. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  6. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  7. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  8. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th Science if secured 62% in 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School?
  10. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best primary schools for students to join?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  13. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D Economics at Sardar Patel University if completed master degree from the same university?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?
  15. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  16. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  17. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
9th December 2016, 11:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned institute after having a year gap, there is no such problem in it. However, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute mentioned above and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat and carry on with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?