29th April 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA in Finance course of Achariya School of Business & Technology. I want to study my MBA in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  5. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  7. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Information Technology) in Bhilai Business School?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  11. How may i join MBA program offered by Achariya College?
  12. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  13. Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  14. Fee structure of MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School?
  16. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure of MBA(Business Forcasing) offered in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?
  18. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
10th June 2018, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?

Fee Structure of MBA in Finance offered in Achariya School of Business and Technology:

Fee expenses of this MBA in Finance course that is offered by Achariya School of Business Technology are given below,

Name of the course - MBA in Finance

Duration of the course - 2 years (Full Time)

Fee - Rs.1.40/- lakh

Specializations offered in MBA course are Finance, General, Marketing, Tourism and Hotel Management, Entrepreneurship, Hospital Management, Retail Management, Human Resource, Retail Management, International Business Management.

Ph. No: 093444 51222
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?