8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for M.A.(Women's Studies) admission in International College for Girls? Course structure of this course?

Can I know the course structure of M.A.(Women's Studies) in International College for Girls? I want to join this college for M.A.(Women's Studies) so is there any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and fee structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls?
  2. Educational qualification and age limit to join M.A.(Women's Studies) at International College for Girls?
  3. Can I get Lucknow after scoring 332?
  4. Course structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls? Does they offer placement facility?
  5. Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?
  6. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  7. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?
  8. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
  9. When the admission of Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development will be started in International College for Girls? How many seats are available?
  10. Syllabus for International Legal Studies entrance exam?
  11. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  13. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for the entrance exam of NASA?
  15. Fee structure and date of entrance exam of sai international school
  16. Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for QC course after qualifying in B.A? Are there any short term courses available?
21st October 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for M.A.(Women's Studies) admission in International College for Girls? Course structure of this course?

Sorry, to say that International College for Girls does not offer M.A. Women's Studies. The list of M.A. courses offered by International College for Girls are mentioned below :-

--> English
--> History
--> Economics
--> Foreign Trade Management
--> Psychology
--> French
--> Sociology
--> Geography
--> Mathematics
--> Political Science
--> JMC
--> Fashion Technology
--> Textiles
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?