27th March 2021, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(Software Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Software Engineering) from Coimbatore Institute of Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

30th March 2021, 11:00 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Software Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study MSc(Software Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Technology is;

You can get admission through TNEA exam.

You must have minimum 70 percentile score in TNEA exam to get admission.

You can check official website for application submission.
http://www.cit.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?