22nd July 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available for Master of Mass Communication and Journalism admission in India? Fee expenses and course duration?

I want to get the information about Master of Mass Communication and Journalism course. Can anyone of you kindly give me the information about fee expenses, course duration and the entrance exams through which I can get admission in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  7. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  8. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  9. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  11. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  12. Which Media and Journalism school offers Master in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  13. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  14. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  15. Duration of MAster Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
6th May 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available for Master of Mass Communication and Journalism admission in India? Fee expenses and course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get the information about Master of Mass Communication and Journalism course. Can anyone of you kindly give me the information about fee expenses, course duration and the entrance exams through which I can get admission in India?

MA in Journalism and Mass Communication – Chitkara University – without entrance examination – based on personal interview – Course duration is two years – Fee – Rs 60,000 per semester - Chitkara University

MA in Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism – National Institute of Mass Communication – No entrance - duration two years – Fee Rs 96,000 - National Institute of Mass Communication

MA Mass Communication – Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) – SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test – duration two years – Fee Rs 2,75,000 + Rs 2,25,000 + Rs 2,25,000 + Rs 2,25,000 - Symbiosis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?