19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for MBA(Business Forcasing). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

24th July 2018, 05:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

In order to get secure admission in MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, you must have cleared one of the following entrance test.

CAT entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs).
MAT entrance exam conducted by AIMA.
CMAT entrance exam conducted by AICTE.

You must be a Graduate (TDC) with minimum 50% marks*to attend the entrance test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Remove *
24th July 2018, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for MBA(Business Forcasing). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Eligible candidates have to appear for CAT conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) or MAT conducted by AIMA or CMAT conducted by AICTE for the admission to study MBA in Gurugkula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya. Graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study MBA in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya. Gurkula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya offers MBA, MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Business Finance). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?