29th November 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in India where I can do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry?

Sir, i live at a village in Bankura, WB. So, It's very hard to me to find best colleges in india where i can do integrated phd course in chemistry.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges offering Integrated PhD in Education in India? -- [New]
  9. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  10. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  11. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  12. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  13. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  14. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  18. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
1st December 2011, 08:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in India where I can do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i live at a village in Bankura, WB. So, It's very hard to me to find best colleges in india where i can do integrated phd course in chemistry.
Dear friend,

The List of TOP integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry college in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thanks
8th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in India where I can do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry?

Sir, i'm from kochi,kerala, could you suggest me colleges i can do integrated phd in physics.
28th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i am seeta from odisha.i wan to join integrated phd in math. please suggest me some college name and process to take admission to it.
7th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a final B.E.-CSE STUDENT I would like to know the eligibility for doing integrated PhD and the procedures for the same.I would also like to know about the institutions that offers courses in my area esp in south india or in australia.what are benefits for dis course in my career?
23rd September 2012, 08:37 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF TOP IN P.HD COURSE WITH CHEMISTRY:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
29th November 2012, 02:13 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

The List of TOP integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry college in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thank you...
23rd March 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I am khushboo verma. I completed my MSC (pharmaceutical) chemistry with 50%.But my basic &practical knowledge is very poor.please suggest how to improve my knowledge,&hoe to apply to integrated PhD in MP.or Gujarat best colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?