1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc in Clinical Psychology from Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

2nd June 2018, 05:26 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc in Clinical Psychology from Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Candidates have to appear for the written entrance examination conducted by the Dev Sanskiti Vishwavidyalaya for the admission to study MSc Clinical Psychology. Candidates who have cleared the written entrance examination have to appear for the interview and medical fitness test for the admission to study MSc Clinical Psychology at the Dev Sanskiti Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MSc Clinical Psychology course at the Dev Sanskiti Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates can find the details in the Dev Sanskiti Vishwavidyalaya website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?