8th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?

hello
i qualified in gate having score 355.
can you tell me about colleges in uttrakhand
that provide gate scholarrship ???
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 355 GATE score?
  2. Good colleges available after GATE score of 355 and belonging to OBC category?
  3. Eligibility and list of colleges/institutes for B.Pharma in Uttarakhand?
  4. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  5. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  6. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  7. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  8. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  9. Job in IOCL for SC candidate who has scored 21 marks in GATE?
  10. List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department
  11. Which college can I get for M.Tech in Bangalore? I have scored 24 marks in GATE
  12. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  13. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 44 marks in CMAT?
  14. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?
  16. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  17. List of the best institutes to join M.Tech in ECE?
  18. M.Tech from Government college in India after 140 marks in GATE?
27th August 2015, 08:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?

Following are the list of colleges that provide gate scholarship in Uttrakhand:

--DRONA'S COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNICAL EDUCATION

--UTTARANCHAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

--GET GROUP OF INSTITUTION - FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY

--COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, PANTNAGAR

--GURUKULA KANGRI VISHWAVIDYALAYA HARIDWAR

--DEV BHOOMI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING

**These are some good colleges in uttrakhand colleges in which you can take admission .. If you want to know some more colleges then go through the below attachment..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aicte approved colleges.pdf(5.96 MB, 17 views)
20th March 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?

I just qualified in gate with very low marks....25.62 and gate score is 321 and 25761AIR iam in Tamil Nadu.Can i get any college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?