21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) course in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this university so I want to know about the course fee.

23rd September 2018, 02:48 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of technology offers MTech in VLSI Design and Embedded System. It is a 2 year PG course, affiliated to VTU university.

Fee expenses for Mtech in VLSI Design and Embedded System is as follows-

Year 1 - 94390
Year 2 - 94390

Total Fees is INR 1.89 lakhs
23rd September 2018, 03:09 PM
eshab

Wink Re: Fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is a reputed college of Bangalore. The college is an autonomous institution in Bangalore.

They offer course MTech in VLSI Design and Embedded System. It is a 2 year PG course, which is affiliated to VTU university. The course has 18 seats.

The total fees for this course, for 2 years, is around INR 160000-190000.

The fees varies depending upon whether you are a Karnataka student or not.
23rd September 2018, 04:07 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

The fees for MTech VLSI and embedded design in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology till 2017 was around 160000 for 2 years. There might be a slight increase this year.
23rd September 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) course in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this university so I want to know about the course fee.

Fee expenses of MTech VLSI Design & Embedded System of Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology are given below:

Tuition Fee (through PGCET) – Rs 64,300 per year (subject to revision)

Other fee / university fee payable at the time of admission (through PGCET) – Rs 30,000

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?