21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Hi, I would like to join Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology for studying MTech(VLSI Technology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 03:51 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is affiliated to VTu university. It is approved by UGC.

To take admission in MTech, first of all you have to appear for entrance tests.

The entrance tests are PGCET and GATE. 80% of the seats are filled on merit basis

After you get the score/rank from the above tests, you have to attend the counseling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. There, if you qualify for the college, you can fill the form and submit the documents for admission further.
23rd September 2018, 03:56 PM
eshab

Wink Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

You need to appear for PGCET or GATE exams in order to take admission in the college.

The college will mention the cut off score after the exams are held.

If your scores are good, you can either take admission through counseling by Karnataka Examination Authority or directly by inquiring from the admission department of the college.
23rd September 2018, 04:16 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

The admission in this college in the MTech course is done 80% through entrance tests on merit basis and 20% through management quota.

You need to appear for PGCET or GATE exam.

You can go the admission department and ask whether your rank matches the cut off for the college and take the admission then and there; or

You can attend the counseling of Karnataka Examination Authority. They will guide you properly.
23rd September 2018, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology for studying MTech(VLSI Technology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study MTech VLSI Design & Embedded System course at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. Candidates with BE / BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Technology / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engineering, AMIE in appropriate branch are eligible to study MTech VLSI Design & Embedded System course at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree for the admission. Candidates have to appear for the PGCET or GATE for the admission to study MTech VLSI Design & Embedded System course at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?