21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech(VLSI Technology) course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology provides MTech(VLSI Technology) course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

23rd September 2018, 02:39 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Whether Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech(VLSI Technology) course?

Yes, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is one of the good colleges of Bangalore. The college is an autonomous institution in Bangalore.

It offers MTech in various branches.

One of them is VLSI Design and Embedded System.
23rd September 2018, 02:43 PM
eshab

Wink Re: Whether Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech(VLSI Technology) course?

Yes, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech in VLSI Design and Embedded System. The college is an autonomous institution in Bangalore.

MTech course is affiliated to VTU University. The college has 18 seats in the VLSI Design and Embedded System stream.
23rd September 2018, 04:10 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Whether Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech(VLSI Technology) course?

Yes, the college offers this course. The college offers MTech in VLSI Design and Embedded System. It is a 2 year course, affiliated to VTU.
23rd September 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech(VLSI Technology) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology provides MTech(VLSI Technology) course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Yes, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology offers MTech VLSI Design and Embedded System course. The total intake for the MTech VLSI Design and Embedded System at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is 18. Admission to the MTech VLSI Design and Embedded System is done through PGCET and Management Quota. Duration of the MTech VLSI Design and Embedded System course is two years. Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?