27th December 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Kochi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in studying an MBA(Port & Shipping Management) course from Indian Maritime University Kochi? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

28th December 2020, 07:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Kochi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MBA(Port & Shipping Management) in Indian Maritime University Kochi can be seen below.

Admission will be done on basis of IMUCET exam score.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?