7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I have to appear after M.Sc medical microbiology?

I have finished my M.Sc. Medical microbiology. Which exam I have to appear, MOH or DHA. Please tell me and also model question paper with answers. Sends to my email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  2. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  5. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  6. When is the MSc Medical microbiology entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  10. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  11. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  12. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  13. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  14. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?
  15. If someone completes M.Sc MLT, then is he eligible to Ph.D in microbiology? -- [New]
  16. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
18th August 2017, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I have to appear after M.Sc medical microbiology?

You can appear for any exam according to your career aim. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria for that exam before applying.

It will also depend on whether you want to do job or study higher. Just act according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?