13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) course in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad? I am interested to do this MD in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  2. Whether Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad offer MD(Radiodiagnosis)?
  3. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 25608 rank?
  4. Benefits of studying MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  7. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  8. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
  10. Will I get MBBS seat under state allotment? I have secured 195.5 cutoff under BC category
  11. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  12. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  14. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  15. Can I get a seat in BHMS after scoring 92% in IPE and 37452 in EAMCET
  16. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  18. Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
15th July 2018, 01:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad is 3 years full time on camus program.

Fee expenses for this course is around 7 lakhs Rs. per year.
15th July 2018, 06:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Fee expenses of MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad are given below.

** First year = ₹360,000

** Second year = ₹360,000

** Third year = ₹360,000

** Grand total = ₹1,080,000

The duration of this course is three years.
15th July 2018, 08:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of MD (Radiodiahnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad are as follows:-
Year 1 – Rs. 6.9 Lakhs
Year 2 – Rs. 6.9 Lakhs
Year 3 – Rs. 6.9 Lakhs
So, Grand Total – Rs. 20.7 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?