1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Psychology) course in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya? I am interested to do this MSc in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Does Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya offer MSc(Clinical Psychology)?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. What should I do after 12th to become a Journalist? What is the syllabus of it?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) course in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Fee expenses of MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  10. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  11. Fee expenses of MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  12. List of colleges for integrated B.Sc-M.Sc course?
  13. Are there any universities offering MSc/MA in Mathematics or Statistics for B.E graduates?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  15. Institutes offering MPhil(Clinical Psychology) with fee expenses in Southern India? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University?
  17. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
2nd June 2018, 05:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Psychology) in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Psychology) course in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya? I am interested to do this MSc in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

The fee for the MSc Clinical Psychology course in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidayala is Rs 20,000 per semester. There are six semesters (3 years) in the MSc Clinical Psychology course in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidayala. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study MSc Clinical Psychology course in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidayala. Eligible candidates have to appear for the written entrance examination, interview and medical fitness test for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidayala website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?