19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MArch(Digital Architecture) from Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune. As I am interested to do MArch(Digital Architecture) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  2. Seats available for MArch(Digital Architecture) course in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  5. List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad with 126 marks in B.Arch, state rank of 7036 and 2161 in OBC category?
  7. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. How should I apply in IIT Kharagpur or Roorkee for M.Arch? My GATE score is 373
  10. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges in U.P. for a candidate who has scored 113 marks in NATA and secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
  12. List of best colleges for B.Arch admission through JEE
  13. Which one is best among B.Arch and B.Tech CS?
  14. Which are the good colleges in Fashion Designing in Maharashtra?
  15. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th?
  16. With Arts subject in 11th can I become an Architect?
  17. What is the scope between B.Arch and B.S Civil Engineering Technology
  18. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
22nd July 2018, 11:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College Of Architecture For Women

=> The duration of M.Arch(Digital Architecture) course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> As per my suggestion you should study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Cummins College Road, Karve Nagar,Hingne Budrukh, Near Hotel Shraddha, Pune, Maharashtra 411052
Phone: 020 2547 6966
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?