25th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Fee for MBA in good colleges of Haryana?

I am student bba.I want do mba in to haryana. how. much. fees for mba .a good. college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to do MBA from Haryana? Date of registration?
  2. List of colleges providing MBBS course in haryana? Fee structure of the course?
  3. Haryana B.Ed admissions: Fee Structures, Colleges, Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  5. Information about Haryana B.Ed admission? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. Joining MCA colleges like MDU Rohtak and other good colleges in Haryana after scoring 5207 rank in AIEEE and 872 in OBC?
  7. List of the colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed course in Haryana?
  8. List of MBA colleges accepting MAT and which have good ranking and less fee
  9. In which colleges can I get(with fee around 2 lakh) after scoring 30 percentile in CAT?
  10. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  11. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  12. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  13. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the total fee structure in MBA in KUK haryana?
  15. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. Different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee structure?
  17. List of different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?
  18. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
1st October 2014, 01:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for MBA in good colleges of Haryana?

The fee depends on the colleges in which you are applying for admission. Usually in government colleges the fee is very less compared to private colleges. Hence, if you are aiming for a government college, then you must have a very decent rank in exams like CAT, MAT, XAT and GMAT.

The fee varies according to the facility they provide to the student. The tuition fee per semester can start from Rs. 20000 per semester and it can go up to Rs. 75000 per semester.

Hence, you can surely get some economical colleges for MBA in Haryana and make sure that the placement is good in these colleges because, at the end you have to get job in a good company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?