13th August 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Animation course?

I am a person which is completed 10+2 examination. And i m making BA now a days. But i have not interested to taking BA.i have only hearts on Animation.so i intend to repid form next year in animation.so,i request u all,to suggest me about this course in my email and duration and fee structure also.etc.
My [email protected]

16th February 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Animation course?

Today Animation & Gaming industry is progressing on fast pace and it offers great career opportunities, now many national universities are offering Degree courses in Animation.

Last year MNC's like TCS, Cognizant and Accenture have offered Rs. 5-7 Lakh Salary Package P.A for fresh graduates of BFA Bachelor Of Fine Arts 4 Year Creative Engineering Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University Hyderabad, BFA is equal to B.Tech and its a professional degree. There are other universities alos offering 3 year degree programs.

to know more details visit www.digiquestacademy.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?