10th June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

which are animation institute(gov.) in mumbai?i want institutes name.imfofmation about institutes & animation.and also known about fees.plz

25th November 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

i have completed 12th in com. with 69%. can i get admission for animation course in j.j.college of arts
5th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

after completing engineering in IT,can I get admission for animation course in j j school of arts mumbai
28th July 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

FX School along with its tag says GO BEYOND! Which is completely true as it brings out the true potential in an individual. It helps you find your special skills and teaches how to grow with it accordingly. Like I found mine! FX School is the best option compared to the other institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?