1st December 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which field is better between M.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Pharmacy after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I am doing B.Sc biotechnology and want to do post graduation. I want to know that if I want to do job in companies as a scientist of R$D which field is better M.Sc biotechnology or M.Pharmacy.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  4. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  6. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  7. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  8. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the career after BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  12. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  15. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  16. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  17. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
2nd December 2015, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is better between M.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Pharmacy after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Sc biotechnology and want to do post graduation. I want to know that if I want to do job in companies as a scientist of R$D which field is better M.Sc biotechnology or M.Pharmacy.
You have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology so it is better to do M.Sc in Biotechnology.

B.Sc in Biotechnology candidates are not eligible for M.Pharmacy. Those candidates who have completed B.Pharmacy from a recognized university are eligible for M.Pharmacy course.
3rd December 2015, 11:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is better between M.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Pharmacy after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Being a B.Sc Biotechnology candidate you are not eligible for M.Pharmacy, therefore, it is clearly not in your option. You need B.Pharmacy to become eligible for M.Pharmacy. Hence, you have to apply for M.Sc biotechnology because that is the only option available for you if you want to enter R&D field.

You can also go for Clinical research field if you want to enter R&D field. This is a new option available for candidates who belong to life science field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?